Outing Fees & Procedures
- Non Paramus based group, $90/Player- 100 person mininum for a shotgun outing.
- *Paramus based organization, $70/Player- 100 person mininum for a shotgun outing.
- *Available only to Paramus Civic, Fraternal, and Religious organizations.
- Outings include greens fees, carts, prizes, range balls, scoring and a $6 snack fee.
- Shotgun outings held ONLY on Mondays and Wednesdays peak season.
- Starting time is 12:00 noon until October. Beyond October, outings may start at 11:00 AM.
- Shotgun starts require 100+ golfers. All shotgun outings must pay for 100 players mininum.
- To guarantee an outing date a non-refundable deposit of 10% is required at the time of booking.
- Balance of fees owed is due the day of the outing prior to teeing off (Cash, Check or Credit Card)
- Additional lunch or dinner arrangements may be made directly with The 9 Iron Grille by calling (201) 447-2014.
- All golfers must adhere to the local playing rules, including having proper golf attire.
- No alcoholic beverages, controlled substances, or coolers are allowed on the golf course at any time.
- All outing golfers must maintain pace of play.
- The outing organizers are responsible for any golf course damage, as well as any golf cart damage.