• Banner 1

    Course Rates

Greens Fees 2024PGC MemberSr. / Jr. MemberNon-Member
Paramus Resident   
Weekday $28.00 $24.00 $50.00
Weekend and Holiday $33.00 $30.00 $60.00
Non Paramus Resident
Weekday $45.00
Weekend and Holiday $56.00 $53.00
A 2.75% Convenience Fee (subject to change) will be charged if paying by Credit/Debit Card

2024 Membership Form

  • Annual yearly Membership Fee for all golfers: $50
    • $25 ( Proper ID / DD 214 Required) for Paramus Veterans, Non Resident Veterans with 20+ years of service, Active Paramus Volunteer Groups or Active member of Paramus Police, Fire, EMs and Rescue.
  • With the Annual Membership All Golfers recieve a reduction in the greens fee rates as listed above under Member pricing. Paramus Residents must complete the 2024 Membership Form, show their drivers license and two additional documents to PGC staff to receive resident rates. The acceptable documents are listed on the membership form.  
    • Active Paramus Resident Members have the ability to book two days in advance, for 33% of available tee times.  Active Non-Resident Members (as well as Active Paramus Resident Members) have the ability to book one day in advance, for the remaining 67% of available tee times.  
  • Pro-rated Annual membership starting September 1st - $30 for the calendar year 
  • $3.00 Discount Weekend/ $4.00 Discount Weekday: off regular Greens Fees for Seniors (62 +), Juniors (17 & under) & Veterans (proper ID required) (See Rates Above for pricing)
  • Current Active US Armed Forces (Proper ID required) Play for free including cart
  • All pro shop merchandise is discounted an additional 10% for ALL US ARMED FORCES VETERANS
  • Twilight Rate: 2 hours prior to closing – Discount: Non-resident - $10 --- Resident - $5
  • Replay Rate: 2nd 18 holes on same day - Discount: Non-resident - $10 --- Resident - $5 
  • Holiday Greens Fees: Same as Weekend Rates: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, & Day after Thanksgiving. 
  • Motorized Golf Cart: 18 hole fee - $36 - $18 per golfer - Single Rider Preference $36 
        •  9 Hole Pre-Paid Leagues - $9 per golfer - $18 Single Rider Preference
  • Back 9 Special: Offered on Monday, Friday, and Weekends first hour of play only and a golf cart is required. Discount off greens fee is the same as twilight. 
  • Hand Carts: $6
    • 9 Hole Pre-Paid Leagues - $4
  • Range Balls: $6 per bucket
  • NJSGA Handicap System: $40 annually
  • Lockers: $50 annually

Dress Code

Proper golf attire and footwear must be worn at all times. The Dress Code applies to all players. Spectators are not permitted.
Men: Collared shirt with sleeves, Bermuda-type shorts, slacks and footwear required.
Women: Shirts with collars may be sleeveless. Bermuda type shorts, slacks, skirts and footwear required.
Not Permitted: Demin, Jeans, Sweat Pants, Cut-off Shorts, Bathing Suits, Gym Shorts, Tank Tops, T-Shirts, Shirts with Sleeves Cut Off, Undershirts, Half Shirts, Halter Top or Other such Apparel. No metal Spikes. 

 Weekend Reservation Fees

The Weekend Lottery is now available to apply for the 2024 season. We look forward to seeing you this year! 

$2,000 per 4some - 6 am to noon. Reduced fees after 12pm.

Weekend Lottery Application 2024


Morning Leagues

The Weekday League is now avaialbe to apply for the 2024 season. We again would like to thank those who participated this year! 

Tuesday (Ladies) & Thursday (Men) --- League Fee: $200 
Morning League Application 2024       

 Pre-Paid 9 Hole Leagues

Mon.4-6:30p.m. & Tuesday/Wednesday 5-6:30p.m.  - $38 per 9 hole round.  (sold out)

Mini Golf

  • Adults = $10
  • Children and Seniors = $6 
  • Group Outing: $200 + $5 per person


  • Non-Paramus Groups - $150
  • Paramus Groups - $90  *Civic, Fraternal, or Religious